X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L@ur@
    • Apr 2024

Pillow advice

Does anyone have any suggestions for a decent pillow. My husband John has had head tilt for 3 years now and has always felt comfortable with a memory foam pillow but now is finding it extremely uncomfortable. We have tried a v pillow and feather pillow thinking it would be quite firm but they are no use.
  • Ali_Chris
    Forum Member
    • Oct 2016

I use a dunlo pillo. I find it firm and very comfortable. Even whereing a mask and I sleep on my side. But it is a bit f trial and error to get the right one.

Chris

Comment

• Fru
      Forum Member
      • Sep 2016

Hi, I have a friend who used to make her own pillows from small pieces of foam so that the pillow could be sort of adjusted to suit sleeping positions of the head. I have just had a look on the online market places and ready made ones can be found on sale there. Hope this helps. Best wishes

Comment

• L@ur@

That is great thank you will go and have a look

Comment

• Terry
          Forum Member
          • May 2012

Hi Fru;

You can post a link to the ones that you think might be similar, Just say these seem similar.

This might help Laura narrow her search.

Love Terry
          TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

• Fru
            Forum Member
            • Sep 2016

Hi Laura,
            I found this type of pillow on a well known site, it may help in your search. I have been looking for one with bigger pieces. These type of pillows wash better too I have found because the filling doesn't all clump together leading to throwing the pillow away. Best wishes X
            I think this is similar to what I mean but not quite as I haven't tried one with the really small pieces like this one.

Comment

• L@ur@

Thank you for all your help we are trying a memory foam pillow with cool gel tonight fingers crossed John gets a good sleep with it ��

Comment

• tomasjordan

You can try husband pillow. It is also called the bed rest pillow. Because of having head tilt he should always stay in comfort. If you want to know about some best comfortable husband pillow, then go to http://bestproducts-4u.com/top-husband-pillows/

Comment

Working...
                X