Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just a quick hello

Just a quick hello

Hi everyone who knows me and those who don't, I've not been here for a whiley now, as I needed some time to get my head round things, still not quite there yet, how is everyone getting on?, be nice to hear from you ... I've got a fund raiser in October coming up to raise money for mnd in memory of my lovely dad... katrina x

Forum Member
    Hi Kat
    Nice to from you. I'm in a wheelchair now and having a through ceiling lift installed next week.
    Lots of new people as well as us old uns. We have lost some. I hope you finding things a little easier. How is Conner?
    Mags xx

Forum Member
    Love the photo of dad
    Xx

Hi Mags nice to hear your still going strong ... that's good your getting that fitted, make life a bit easier for you,.. I've not had a chance to know any off the new ones, couldn't face coming on for a whiley, it's not any easier yet, but it's still early days or feels like it is.. is there anyone I knew that we have lost?, has anyone heard from dude?,, Connor is actually in hospital just now, but he's getting better which is good, I love that picture of dad he looks so happy .. really nice to hear from you x

Hi Kitty

Good to hear from you, and good to hear your son is getting better. That's great your doing fundraising and will bring more awareness to this illness.

Time is a great helper with grief, and it's good your taking the time you need. You have been missed here with all your great advice and support.

I don't think Dude has been on the forum for awhile, but maybe someone here has heard from him ?

I'm still on chess site with Terry and I'm still kicking his butt only 140 losses but I have 8 wins now!! Lmao You should come back and play when you can

Be well
    CCxox
    May God grant you always.. a sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you, Laughter to cheer you, Faithful friends near you, and whenever you pray Heaven to hear you -

Hiya CC,, Your post made me laugh at your 140 losses, it's the 8 wins that counts tho ,. Glad your doing well and keeping Terry in line

I'm looking forward to doing the fundraiser, any kind of awareness and money raised helps.

I'll still pop in from time to time... kitty x

Hi Kat,

Great to hear from you and I'm pleased Connor is getting better. I'm sorry that we have not heard from Dude but I guess he is happy to keep a low profile. I must say that I have missed your posts as you always sounded positive even when your world was turned upside down.

Take care,

Barry x
    Life is a journey, not a destination.

Forum Member
    Jan Q and Lyn from the states we lost and Bakerchick , I can't remember who you'd known. Very sad.
    Haven't heard from Dude in ages��
    Mags xx

Hi mags, I remembered about Jan q and CCs friend,, I never knew about bakerchick,, that's sad, I hope dude is alright and I can see Terry is still posting, il need to ask DVD how his friend is doing, and Wendy and lotsa others x

Hi Kitty;

Dude last logged on towards the end of January but he could be looking in without logging on. I did ask Mnda connect to contact him and see if his OKish but they can not say anything or report back to me as it's against the law.

Hoping you two are OK.

Love Terry
    The forum is still the best sorce for friendship and information. TB