Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Just a quick hello

Quote Originally Posted by harryk View Post
    Hi Katrina,
    It's nice to see you reconnecting with old friends. I am rather new here as my diagnosis was just this year. Everyone has been positive, uplifting, and very friendly. I introduced myself just last week so you can find my story if you like.

Harry K.
    Hi Harry, nice to meet you, this is a very good forum for help and advice, many lovely people on here,, il have a look for your story and have a read .. Katrina x

Hi Katrina

The thought of having strangers coming into the house to look after me is a little daunting and embarrassing. I have struggled a bit more with this than I did with the equipment. But at the end of the day, I was getting very worried about the toll caring for me was taking on my husband. He had a bit of a health scare and I really have to make sure he is ok, having carers coming in will help him so I have to suck it up and get on with it. I am sure I will get used to it in time. I can understand why your dad found it hard to think about.

Finding the right balance so all of us can cope with this as a family is the most important thing.

Wendy

Hey Kittykat

I just got win 9 and 10 in row !! I can't believe it !!!

Maybe he actually took your advice or he just got his butt kicked....I'm going to believe its the latter because it makes me so much happier LOL

Oh Happy Days!
    CCxox
    May God grant you always.. a sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you, Laughter to cheer you, Faithful friends near you, and whenever you pray Heaven to hear you -

That's right, rub it in, Cc;

Put it in lights in Time Square why don't you.

Poor me, here licking my wounds, sulking.

Terry
    The forum is still the best sorce for friendship and information. TB

HAHAHAHA You so funny!

Oh how I wish I could put it in Time Square Terry it's an historic and epic event for me ! LoL

YAY, YAY
    May God grant you always.. a sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering Angel so nothing can harm you, Laughter to cheer you, Faithful friends near you, and whenever you pray Heaven to hear you -

Hey there, I thought I'd pop in and say hello, not been on in a wee whiley, sorry, but sometimes I can't face coming on but I still think often off all the people I spoke to and hope you are all aswell as you can be.... Katrina x

You're always welcome here Katrina. We have quite a few new members which in some respects is not great but I hope they find comfort in sharing their thoughts with the others in a similar situation.

Barry x
    Life is a journey, not a destination.

Hello Barry, how are you?, I really do think about you guys often and wonder how things are. I could imagine there is a good few new people, shame anyone who vet has to join here, but good at the same time down to all the help and support and friendships etc, I know I for one will never ever forget the help etc from everyone of you who replied to me. Katrina x

Hi Kitty

Hope all is well with your, and your family. Good to hear from you stay in touch

CCxox

Hi Katrina
    Hope you and family are doing well.
    Wendy