• Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    Forum Member
    • May 2012

Oh dear Dina;

Hope your OKish.

Hugs Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

• Gillette
      Forum Member
      • Mar 2019

Thanks, Terry. I’m ok, just hacked off with someone. If I could move I’d be throwing things!
      Dina

Trying to keep positive, but not always managing.

Comment

• Kayleigh
        Forum Member
        • Nov 2018

As Sunday evening summons, a songbird sings softly and serenely to soothe our souls ...

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YmDNhi07_Ho

Love to everyone
        Kayleigh x

Comment

• Terry
          Forum Member
          • May 2012

Yes Dina;

I know what you mean, I used to get so frustrated with people not understanding what it was like to have Mnd and them having a go at me. My emotions took over and I used to scream and howl.

I know how hard it is but I have had years to tether my feelings and just have to let things go because I can't talk.

Such is life.

Just listening to the "Bird song"

Love Terry
          TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

• Kayleigh
            Forum Member
            • Nov 2018

Originally posted by Terry View Post

Just listening to the "Bird song"

Love Terry
            You are such a sweet and kind-hearted gentleman Terry! ...

Whenever I or others
            feel under-the-weather,
            or caught in a downpour,
            you quickly make us feel better!

Taking us under your wing with friendly smiles & caring chatter,
            putting your concerns aside to help solve the probs of others!

TC cheers us up with top jokes and tales of coffee shop capers!
            His humour raises chuckles but can drive 'Kay' crackers! LOL

Our TC - a top bloke who gives tip-top advice on many matters!
            and who, in is forum family, is one of my fave 'brothers'!

... and this blonde bird thinks you are the sweetest sweetie-pie (but don't tell 'Sylvester' LOL) ...

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bIhV2ZxJXWo

Love,
            Kayleigh
            Last edited by Kayleigh; 24 November 2019, 23:25.

Comment

• Gillette
              Forum Member
              • Mar 2019

I agree, Kayleigh, Terry clucks round us like a mother hen. As one of his “chicks” , I really appreciate his caring support. Thank you, Terry.
              Dina

Comment

• Kayleigh
                Forum Member
                • Nov 2018

Hi Dina,

I expect Terry would rather be called a cockerel than a hen!

I definitely don't mind being called a chick though (rather than an old hen! LOL).

Love
                Kayleigh x

P.S I'm glad you are a chick in the same free-range 'chicken shed' as me! xx (Birds of a feather stick together)
                Last edited by Kayleigh; 24 November 2019, 20:53.

Comment

• Gillette
                  Forum Member
                  • Mar 2019

Originally posted by Kayleigh View Post
                  Hi Dina,
                  I expect Terry would rather be called a cockerel than a hen!
                  I definitely don't mind being called a chick though (rather than an old hen! LOL).
                  Love
                  Kayleigh x
                  P.S I'm glad you are a chick in the same free-range 'chicken shed' as me! xx (Birds of a feather stick together)
                  Hi Kayleigh
                  I’m afraid Terry might be upset if I were to call him a cockerel as whenever I use that word , I automatically put the words “kn*ckered old “ in front of it!

Yes, we chicks need to stick together.
                  Dina

Comment

• ccinjersey

Terry has a flock of 'chicks' ladies, he keeps them in his chicken shed, but I think he is more the rooster in the hen house

CCxox

Comment

• Kayleigh
                      Forum Member
                      • Nov 2018

Ooops, I think the Rooster might have done a runner? ....LOL...

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j-nT_joqmeM

Love Kayleigh x

P.S Never mind, TC would never run away from The Chicks - he is far Too Cool and Too Caring to do that!

Comment

• Kayleigh
                        Forum Member
                        • Nov 2018

I was going to chicken out about posting a little link to this chicken, shaking his tail feathers (and I don't want to get a roasting if you think his dancing is fowl!!!). LOL

But, I think he is the greatest dancer and is good enough to rule the roost! ...

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JQp469SX8GE

Love,
                        Kayleigh x

Comment

• ccinjersey

This chicks can shake her tail feathers too

Shake your tail feather Ike and Tina Turner aus dem Film Whats Love got to do with it.

Comment

• Kayleigh
                            Forum Member
                            • Nov 2018

Hi CC,

I enjoyed watching those chicks and roosters taking their turn to shake their tail feathers!

... and I hope you don't mind me saying CC, I think ...

You are an eggsellent 'mother hen' & a very kind and caring lady, for regularly wishing us well all the way from your home in New Jersey.

You kindly share your heart-of-gold with many in our forum family & also when you looked after your dear friend, with compassion and plenty of TLC.

You offer heartfelt words of encouragement and advice, with generosity (& don't even mind surrendering your beloved Queen into the paws of TC! LOL).

The power of your positive vibes brighten up my world daily & your sense of humour is fun (but maybe its not as crackers as Kayleigh's? LOL)

Many thanks to you CC, my sassy 'sister' in this fab. Forum Family & I hope you and your loved ones have a very Happy Thanksgiving Day!

.. and, athough you might not be amused by Donald if he trumps, he quacked the audience up with happy laughs and smiles when he played your song ....

http://https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q2dTcE8bfPQ

Sending love and best wishes to you and your family,

Kayleigh xx
                            Last edited by Kayleigh; 25 November 2019, 23:32.

Comment

• Terry
                              Forum Member
                              • May 2012

Hi Kayleigh,

You obviously don't know the same Cc as I do. She even broke her oven yesterday so she didn't have to cook. I guess she will put the part back in and cancel the repair man.

Love Terry

Comment

• ccinjersey

Thanks Kayleigh that is very sweet of you to say

Terry is right I have a broken oven and a refrigerator full of food to cook for our Thanksgiving day feast on Thursday. If repairman can't fix it looks like we will be ordering in.

...and Terry does know me well, when I use to work on Wall Street we had this gorgeous Italian copier machine repairmen. I would open up the compartments in the copier machine and stick paper clips in it, then call the copier repairman guy to come and fix it. Believe you me ladies if you saw this guy you would have done the same thing! lol Anyhow we dated for a short time and when the love affair was over I stopped putting paper clips in the copy machine

CCxox

Comment

Working...
                                X