Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Gee's music thread

Hi Barry.

Thanks for posting that great song and video. You will have plenty of time to play it many times during your 200 mile journey - and it will probably be played many times on the radio tomorrow too!

Hope journey goes smoothly and that you have a great Christmas with your mum. I imagine that she is a very warm and friendly lady - probably a very kind-hearted 'sweetie' just like you!

Kayleigh x

(Sorry - I promise no more references to you working in a sugar factory from now on!)
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 23rd December 2018 at 23:14.

ccinjersey
    Nice video, and great song Barry

This one is fairly new I think it came out last year ...a happy song and cute video

Gwen Stefani - You Make It Feel Like Christmas ft. Blake Shelton ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZT9_H4-hbM

Hi Barry,
    Hope your journey didn't take too long today and that you enjoyed listening to some good music.
    Merry Christmas
    Kayleigh

Great journey home and never once heard Chris Rea but plenty of other Christmas songs. Must have been tired as I fell over when putting things away. Nursing a bruised hip but nothing broken. As they say you can’t keep a good man down.

Merry Christmas everyone.
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Hi Barry,

Good to hear that the journey went well. I am so surprised about not hearing Chris Rea on the radio. I usually hear that 'Driving Home' song being played every Christmas Eve on Radio 2.

I watched my favourite animation The Snowman on TV today and have watched an old Top of the Pops from the 1960's (the song you posted for Terry was on it). I have not really been interested in much music from 1960s or 70's before (apart from Abba and Fleetwood Mac) - must be you, Terry, and CC educating me!

Sorry to hear about your fall - it must have been painful and a nasty shock for you, but I am glad that you didn't suffer any broken bones or fractures (the last thing any of us want is a trip to A&E especially at this time of year!)

I hope that your hip is OK. Hopefully you can take things easy for a while so that you can recover from the fall.

I hope you and your family have a great Christmas.

Kayleigh x

P.S Yes, I am being a bit of a night owl again - but as it's Christmas Eve, I am following that modern tradition of following Santa on 'Google Santa Tracker'. Forget about 'Dr Google' everyone, Google Santa Tracker is much more fun! Santa is currently in Senegal and next stop is The Gambia. Although it's really for kids, I follow it for educational reasons (LOL) - and why have I strangely developed an interest in geography, I hear you ask? - so that I can answer questions about obscure countries on my favourite quiz show Pointless, of course! I never knew that the country Guinea Bissau even existed before Santa educated me!☺
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 25th December 2018 at 00:17.

Last edited by Terry; 5th January 2019 at 19:24.

Hi sweet-talking Santa,

Lovely to see that you haven't hung up your hat and coat until the next festive season, just yet. I expect that the fun-loving Top Cat is still cat-napping after his New Years Eve all-nighter!

Looks like even after all those festive romantic capers, CC didn't jet off to Italy (the lure of Barry's Tuscan chicken shed just wasn't enough to tempt her away from her TC!)

How dare you make that insinuation about my good friend- what a cheek - where's your proof? - my good friend should call her lawyers! LOL

I think you are mistaken, you should be playing this for her instead:-

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vu7RSfHYH74

Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 5th January 2019 at 23:01.

ccinjersey
    He knows it's for him..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0vJNp5asqc

CCxox

I see that our sweet-talking Santa has returned to Lapland for a well-deserved rest.

Nice to see your back Top Cat! This is for you .....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CiKsJqYmvGM

Hi Barry,

I couldn't help noticing your new avatar picture. Looks like a rather lovely couple are enjoying a holiday somewhere sunny and very picturesque - possibly Italy?

Thought I would post a song by my other favourite Barry - 2nd to you, of course!

His music may not be everyone's favourite, but the audience look like they are definitely enjoying it! .....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gpVbGAgQlP4

Best wishes,
    Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 7th January 2019 at 19:22.