Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Big Gee's music thread

My dad had/has a couple of 78's of his,

I remember this one:- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-cRVvvSvE8

In my memories it sounded different.

Love Terry

Forum Member
    More fun with Tom in your country. I really enjoyed this video hope you do too

The Very Best Of Sir Tom Jones | The Voice UK 2018 - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6pmutGH2hE

Thank you CC. Watching the video cheered me up and put a smile on my face

From the expression on J-Hud's face, I'm not sure if she really did like the taste of the Welsh Cake?

Love
    Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 18th April 2019 at 17:32.
    We are a fabulous forum family - the precious bond we all share is powerful and strong!

Tom is still such a fabulous singer and performer, he makes the most of the others look second rate.

Forum Member
    Haha Yeah Kayleigh she was counting her points, I think she was thinking about the cellulite she was going to get from eating it ! lol

Agree Terry, I think his singing voice got more powerful with age, and he such a class act. His presence on the Voice dominates the show making it all the more enjoyable

xox

Forum Member
    I agree, Tom Jones what a great voice he has. Very powerful. Another one of my favourites is Freddie Mercury.

Talking of Freddie Mercury, this evening I have enjoyed watching some of Queen's videos on their official u-tube channel.

Its difficult to choose which is my favourite because I like all of their songs! - but I particularly like the song and video 'A kind of magic':-
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0p_1QS...&index=19&t=0s

Love and best wishes to you all in this forum family - it's magical how we support each other through the toughest of times!

I couldn't manage without this forum - and so many thanks to all of you for helping to make life better with your kind and soothing words of support xxx

Sending huge Easter Bunny hugs to you all,
    Kayleigh xx
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 18th April 2019 at 23:44.
    We are a fabulous forum family - the precious bond we all share is powerful and strong!

Forum Member
    Yes they made some great songs and videos. I use to belong to the Queen fan club before the internet came along. I must see the film soon, I have heard it is brilliant!

Happy Easter to every one on the forum and all the helpful advice you have giving me!

Love Sheila xx

Forum Member
    Sheila,
    You really must see the film. I’ve watched it now 3 times. Once in the cinema and twice on dvd. Never really was a fan of Freddie but my opinion really changed after watching the film. Happy Easter to everyone as well and Thank you to all for welcoming into this supportive group
    Kitty

Forum Member
    Thanks kitty, I am definitely going to watch the film, hopefully over the bank holiday.
    Happy Easter to you.
    Sheila.