Thread: Feeling Angry

Feeling Angry

Hi to those unfortunate enough to be using this forum. Today having lived with my diagnosis since January 2017, to be honest I just feel angry. Not at mnd as such, but as a man who has always been practical and physically active, now struggling to coordinate putting things together and lifting things! Today I'm just looking at a shadow of my former self and it's not much fun. Thanks for listening.

I can ditto that Caravanman;

It's even more frustrating not having anyone else to do things that you want/need done.

You have every right to feel angry, I still do seven years later but not very often, as I let things just go over my head.

Getting angry does not do us any good, so if you can talk to someone about it or just let things go, so much the better.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keeps us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    Hey, I am with you. I feel angry too...x

Anger is a normal and natural emotion after diagnosis but in time you will learn to control this. You can never avoid the frustration of your limitations but you can learn to adapt. It is all too easy to sink into a state of depression as I experienced early on and then that light bulb moment hit me. How to make the best of what I can do rather than thinking about what I couldn't do. Make plans and don't change what you enjoy doing but avoid risks.

Best wishes,
    Barry
    Life is a journey, not a destination.

Cheers guys thank you for the replies always appreciated ��