Thread: GoGo plus scooter

Unhappy GoGo plus scooter

It hurts me in two ways to offer my old but good Gogo plus pride scooter, it breaks down into five pieces to fit into cars etc and has a new battery charger.

Firstly, I hate giving things away but the Mnda have helped me in so many ways and I was given a wheelchair from this forum so it's very fair, It still hurts.

Secondly, It has been a faithful friend, that I've used in so many places, I've done road trips in France and so many other holidays and places.

It could do with new batteries. The basket does not fit the front bracket as I put a bike one on it.

The red body work is rough and a bit missing but I should have new full silver lot for it.

It works well, 4 mph

It hurts but I have to move on. Free (that hurts) to anyone with Mnd. Please PM me.

I also have a old 6 mph one, it is yellow, I am thinking of selling that on ebay because it has a switch fault, although you don't need to use it, if you do it is possible to leave it without a brake that has caused it to run down hill and crash.

Again it is offered free, (that does hurt me) to anyone with Mnd. It is a big scooter that does not come apart. Not so sure about a charger for it, it has pneumatic tyres and front suspension. It is very old but is very smooth to use. Not so good on very steep hills.

I have pictures of both if you PM your email.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keeps us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Hi Terry,

Have you moved on to your new off-road scooter. I do hope you are not house bound.

Love
    Barry
    Life is a journey, not a destination.

Hi Barry,

I have a road type wheelchair that is quite good but not as easy to keep straight as a scooter, I also still have my old standing wheelchair that is great,

Just adjusting.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keeps us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Bless you Terry.
    Keep smiling pal.
    I'll never forget that MND meeting when Trevor and I heard a whirring sound behind us. I turned round to see you launching yourself into an upright position with that standing wheelchair.

"I'd never seen anything like it in my life!" as the song goes. What a machine and what a man!
    Keep smiling Top Cat.

Good top hear from you, Nettie;

Still going to some Norfolk meetings but they have reduced the lunch ones to about 2.

Miss you and Trevor at them though.

I should be getting a new standing chair soon, it should be even better but a little bigger so probably more scratches on the doors etc.

Love Terry

I think that the yellow 6 mph scooter has a new home but the smaller one is still available but be quick if you are interested.

Love Terry

If you are interested in the Gogo scooter be quick as I might ebay it tomorrow.

Love Terry