Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My book

Hi Mags

I'm glad you mentioned that, maybe I'll order one hardcover and one softcover first and see how I like it.

Thanks
    Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility; for it thinks all things lawful for itself, and all things possible.

Had my first session today for writing my life story. A lady recorded the session and prompted me to talk about my early years. Felt weird as I felt like I was blabbering on and it was boring for her. But she said it wasn't, though think she was being kind!! Lol. Looking forward to the next session!

Hi Pink,

Sounds like a fun way to do your book. At least with someone else you can get interaction unlike many days of typing and scanning old photos when I did mine. Are you adding photos to your book?

Best wishes,
    Barry
    Life is a journey, not a destination.

Yes Barry it's a good way I think. I can add pieces in at any point if I remember things I didn't at the session. Plus she gets you to talk about things you may not have thought about. She's asked me to find 50 photos from birth to now. Finding that hard as I'm bit of a hoarder of photos and it's difficult to choose as I keep changing my mind!!

Hi Pink

That's wonderful, and a great keepsake its going to be for your family

I don't think my early years particualry my early 20's would be fit to print ! I did everything I tell my kids not to do ! LOL Oh but 'those were the days my friend, we thought they'd never end...'

My kids are still mind boggled how we all managed to 'survive' without a cell phone glued to our hands lol

xox
    Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility; for it thinks all things lawful for itself, and all things possible.

Ha ha, I know what you mean cc. There were certain things that I had to say 'I've got be careful as my mum will read this' lol!!