Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is everybody

Where is everybody

Hello everybody,, I've noticed the forum is unusually quiet today ,, is everyone in hibernation, where is everyone hiding?.... Katrina x

Hi Katrina, I'm taking a break in east riding, Yorkshire. Watching the sea from the window, will be on the beach soon . Been to Robin hoods bay , it is so pretty but the hills require some stopping to admire the scenery. Lorret
    Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle,
    and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
    Happiness never decreases by being shared. Buddha

I'm here. Been at work this afternoon. Ready for bed now already!

Hi Lorret, sounds like your having a nice time, I love Yorkshire, lovely weather aswell the next few days, you should share some pics .... Katrina x

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkelle View Post
    I'm here. Been at work this afternoon. Ready for bed now already!
    Hi Pinkelle, so unfair having to work on a lovely day like today ,, enjoy your early night ... I've just been out on the decking with my wee boy having a water fight, why do I always lose lol .... Katrina x

Forum Member
    I have been at the hospice for the day Nice chat with Jan from the forum.Had a Reiki treatment which was very relaxing and I felt I was floating down a river.Spent the late afternoon sitting in the garden and now I am going for a soak in the bath after being lowered down on the seat.good night all
    AM x

Sounds fun katrina. Finding work hard now so may be time to throw the towel in x

Hey Alfie'smum,, sounds like a nice chilled out day, ive an app for anxiety/relaxation as I have trouble going to sleep, it makes you have that same feeling, I've just come out for a walk, is such a nice warm evening, enjoy your bath .

Pinkelle, is it possible to go part time or are you already part time?, of your getting really tired, maybe it is time, or maybe you could have your hours reduced more?... Katrina x

Hi katrina. I am already part time. I will carry on but I don't want to be on my knees before I realise it's time to call it a day!

Hi, I know what you mean, maybe it is time to stop and use your energy for things you actually like doing, instead of it coming too a point where you don't have the energy to at least do the things you liked then regretting it, if that makes sense .... Katrina x

P.s. I don't mean for that too sound harsh,, it's just dad didn't want the aids etc to help him and was so stubborn/independant, that he used up all his energy doing the small things, then was too tired to do anything else.. x