Forum Member

Dave K

Hi everyone,

Does anyone keep in touch with Dave K.
    I often wonder how he is doing.

Regards
    Staney

Hi
    I keep in touch, he is doing well doing lots of gardening and has a job driving.

Wendy

Forum Member
    Hi Wendy
    Thanks for that
    Staney

Forum Member
    That's good to know.

Thanks staney, WendyWoog & miranda...

Yes Iv'e been absent for a very long time but just when I think I am ready to read / help I get all upset.

My life is moving on, I have met a lovely lady (I know some may say it is too soon) but before I get judged this lady also lost her husband to MND the day after my Julie passed away, she also looked after her Dad with Dementia, now she has a POA for her Dad who is in a fantastic care home. I met him, he thought I were his Son visiting him, bless...

Anyway, I am working hard, too hard at times but I am moving on, moving on in a way that Julie would want me to move on.

I am happy, happy that I can continue my life, happy that I can be there for someone else that has gone through the same nightmare as I have, happy that we both understand each other and that life is short no matter what life throws at us.

WOW!... I'm getting a tadge upset now... Just finished work (01:41).

I really really hope that I can find somewhere on this forum where I can help other folk as I have so much hands on knowledge and that I have the courage to do so.

Dave X

It's good to hear from you, Dave;

And to hear you'ved moved on a bit, so hopefully no longer depressed and under so much pressure from everywhere.

Perhaps you and your lady can contribute on here from time to time without getting a "Tadge" upset.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Dave
    It's never too soon to find a bit of happiness in this world, good luck to you and your lady.

Wendy xx

Forum Member
    Dave,

How very nice to hear from you, I knew that you would land on your feet and it is heartening to hear that you have met someone that you have so much in common with.

You are one of my two official "friends" on the Forum and in a way you have helped me a lot, reading your posts detailing the highs and lows of your life with Julie really helped me get my own life in perspective. You really put a great deal of effort into your many many posts all of which were compelling reading, it may sound a bit daft but with a bit of reworking there could be a book there, just a thought.

I perfectly understand that you might not want to spend too much time here but if you can do.

John x

WOW!... 7 Months have passed since I wrote my last message and nearly 18 months since Julie's passing; how times flies by.

Looks like I got some reading to do to catch up here. I've not read anything yet but it is going to be my mission, here, to share knowledge and the time is now right to help others, if I can...

Dave X

Forum Member
    Hi Dave,

Welcome back, nice to hear from you again especially as you are a man on a mission!

John