Thread: Using gridpad outdoors

Forum Member

Using gridpad outdoors

Anybody got a solution to using a gridpad outdoors. Wife, Lisa. has one but when we go outside it becomes frustrating because of reflections. Removed glasses today but still no better. Pointless getting a bracket for wheelchair if it can`t be used. Any ideas or solutions please

Yes must be impossible Tommot;

Don't know if you can shade the screen, maybe with an umbrella and using a clamp like one of these:-

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_s...rs=spell_check

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    Move somewhere less sunny or wait until the days are shorter and the sky's more overcast, seriously I've same problem with the LED display on my power chair.

Yeh John;

I have a mobile phone type display on one chair and it's impossible to read. I have to find a shaded area to set the speed and seat position up .
    The simpler ones with LED lights are a bit better.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    Sounds like everyone having the same problem, tried the umbrella, tried the sunglasses, tried the button to communicate but tired Lisa out and she left the conversation.