Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Rch4

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by originalthought View Post
    The FDA not only do not do trials, but they dont pay for anything. In fact they charge $1 million if they grant approval. I think maybe they waive that charge for an orphan disease. The RCH4 charity would first have to do the clinical trial and submit results to FDA. A small trial costs $5 to $15 million. Many cost $30 to $100 million. (from Google & the charity site www.als-new-drug.com/cost)
    Thanks for that. I guess that approval will never be given for RCH4 then - unless a large R&D budget is available - and that none of the big Pharma's seem interested - why is that then?

Forum Member
    This helps explain how legitimate the self reporting protocol those of us using RCH4 truly is.*

https://rch4als.com/self-reporting-accuracy

Forum Member
    Someone will pick it up and run with it someday, as the results are too good to miss on as an opportunity. It will cost a fair bit of money to get to trial but there is a big bucket load of money to make once FDA grants licence.
    Anyway below is my wife's latest chart. Still going well which is great news.
    Nessy June 19.jpg
    If you are new to the forum, my wifes tragic history can be read on the RCH4 users stories on our website https://rch4als.com/our-stories/f/va...2%80%99s-story

Forum Member
    zzzzSMZ.png

My mothers latest monthly score sheet , hopefully I downloaded right!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Leo. Thanks for uploading your mums scores. The chart looks like ot has slowed down jer decline considerably if the estimate without the drug is accurate. I hope that the study proves it will be beneficial to us and it gets the ok to be rolled out. Lynne
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Forum Member
    Mums latest ALSFR-S graph. Grateful she's still doing really well
    .jjjj.png

Forum Member
    My father has been taking RCH4 for a little over a year now and I cannot begin to express how pleased we are. He has not experienced any side effects as he did with other medications and his progression has slowed down significantly. Although he continues to have some decline, we believe we have been given extended time with him and are so thankful. I do wish we had started earlier, but we felt compelled to at least try some of the mainstream prescriptions only to find that he could not tolerate the fatigue for the slight benefit he received. I do worry about the difficulty in receiving funding and hope there is someone who realizes the amazing potential that RCH4 offers.

I've been on the charity website and they have removed their contact info because of scams/abuse etc. Does anyone know how I can request this drug for my husband please? Thank you.

I’m sorry to disappoint you Puddy but the charity announced recently that they have run out of funding and therefore they are not accepting any new candidates. Unless a new sponsor with deep pockets can be found it is unlikely that the drug will taken through the full trial stages.

Best wishes,
    Barry
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

That is so sad. So much goes towards cancer research and their advertising yet MND is just as devastating.