Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Rch4

good experience with RCH4

Hello, all;

I am a PALS living in California, USA and diagnosed in Jul '17. After doing due diligence on it, I have been taking a new drug called RCH4 for the last 4 months.

It seems to have slowed my rate of disease progression (ALS-FRS decline) by about 79%. There were no side effects that I could detect.

There are no agency approvals on this drug. It is given away totally free by a charity.

Others have called it a scam but I can't believe that. Not only does it seem to work, but also I have never been asked for so much as a dime and do not feel deceived in any way. All my extensive communication with this charity has been extremely professional and they have been very helpful.

In contrast to what Radicava and others cost the "totally free" aspect of RCH4 does lend itself to the thinking that the word "scam" cannot possibly apply.

Before taking RCH4 myself, I canvassed a small sample of other users from patient websites, seeking feedback about actual effectiveness and side effects. This obtained eight responses from around the world, all of which were positive. I received no responses from anyone for whom RCH4 did not work, although the website indicates that some 15% may be expected to fall into this category. No user reported any side effects. All eight users experienced varying but marked reductions in their disease progression, as I have. Several expressed high praise for the drug. Statements from the eight users were in good general agreement with the information published on the website.

So I became convinced that there was "No scam here" and tried it. So far, so good.

Efforts to import a chart of my own progression to this posting did not work. I will share this chart on request. There are many such on the RCH4 website. It's well worth a read, especially the "efficacy" tab.

http://als-new-drug.com/

best

jim

Forum Member
    Jim:
    Thanks for your post. Regrettably in the UK it is not endorsed by the medical profession. So doctors will not authorize its administration.
    Perhaps things will change in the future.
    good luck and keep us posted how things progress.

Charles

Forum Member
    Leo:
    I am very pleased for your mom.
    Which country do you live in?

Charles

Forum Member
    Hi Jim

Thanks for your post. Good luck to you and wish you much continued success with this drug.

Do you have this drug shipped from the UK to the US, or does the Charity also have it available in the US ? Do you inject it yourself or need a nurse or doctor to do so ? There is no cost to you living in the US to take this medication ?

Thanks
    CC

Forum Member

my results and opinions

RCH4 which I am taking for the last 4 month is not Edaravone. That is what the lab says.
    I took this drug for the last 4 month. Although I noticed general weakening I maintained a stable ALSFRS score along last 5 month. RCH4 was provided to me free of any charge , so it does not fit the definition of scam which was an insult. The whole procedure was conducted i a very professianal way. Thanks RCH4 charity.

Hello, CC

I get it in a domestic US Mail package, so it's coming from somewhere in the US.

I inject it myself into my thighs, in a similar manner to a diabetic using insulin. It's relatively easy. After a bit you learn where and where not to jab yourself.

I pay for syringes, wipes, etc. and also paid for the bits of equipment they require you to have for monitoring (~$150) but other than that it's free.

"NO SCAM".

best

jim

Forum Member
    Hi Jim

Thank you for that information, as well as your thoughts, and opinion on this drug.

I wish you continued good luck, and success with this medication.

CCxox

Forum Member
    I know that RCH4 works, and the charity is not a scam. Also, ALS Worldwide is wrong in saying it is Edaravone - it is not - and then saying it is sodium chloride - it is not.

best

Forum Member
    Hi Life is Short

ALS Worldwide corrected, and apologized for the mistake, he had thought is was Edaravone in question, and not RCH4.

Due you live in the UK ? If so, did your doctor give you a letter in writing to give you the green light go ahead to give this drug a try so that you were able to obtain it from the Charity ? Are you willing to share that doctors name so others that want to give it a go can also reach out to this doctor ?

CC

Forum Member
    Hi CC,

No, I do not live in the UK. However, I believe that a doctor will not issue a prescription without examining and knowing his/her patient.

Best