Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Rch4

Forum Member
    Hi Everyone, i just wanted to share my progress on RCH4, i have been on it for almost 6 months now and it has halted my progression, no side effects. my ALSFRS has stayed at 41 ever since taking RCH4.

unnamed.jpg

Whats RCH4?

Forum Member
    Hi nrmnd

That's wonderful news for you, long may it last.

There seems to be a lot of confusion, and controversy on this thread surrounding this drug. Did you participate in a clinical trial ? How did you obtain access to this drug, and how do others that want to give it a try do so ? If you did not participate a clinical trial did a doctor prescribe it for you ?

CCxx

Forum Member
    lease share details. many of us want to give this a try. So please provide the following info:
    1. Do you live in the UK?
    2. How did you acquire the medication?
    3. How did you get it prescribed?
    4. How was it administered and by whom?

I am asking this because many want details.

Charles

I would love more details about this. Is it available to everyone with MND. Why have more people not tried this treatment especially if it is free?

Forum Member
    nrmnd:

To follow up my prior post.
    I am very pleased for you.
    However forgive my suspicion in that there is a lot of 'cloak and dagger' information on this.
    If you are bona fide then please be absolutely transparent about yourself and your sourcing of this treatment.
    My suspicions are raised by the lack of factual information about yourself.
    Given you have posted this highly promising graph I humbly submit that you owe it to us all on this forum to be completely tansparent about your circumstances.
    Sincerely
    Charles

Forum Member
    I was doing some research on internet, and I can't find any clinical information, or the effectiveness regarding this drug Rch4. I did come across this article for what's its worth about Rch4.

Maybe nrmnd will be able to clarify better where and how he/she obtained this drug ?

CC xox

ALS-New-Drug: New-Scam?
    April 14, 2016 ENV

UPDATE – June 29, 2016: Apparently the site is back and whining that ALS Untangled is somehow responsible for them losing “charitable funding”. ALS Untangled had nothing to do with RCH4 except having asked me to take the lead in gathering information about it from the provider and from patients. My initial assessment was indeed made quickly but was based on all the information currently available, and was made based on my decades of expert professional experience in identifying Internet scams. There is currently zero scientific evidence for any of the claims made of that website and the provider has been given multiple ongoing opportunities to back up the claims with objective evidence. I never made any claim of “criminality” – rather I feel that something is not right and that PALS should avoid injecting themselves with a completely anonymous substance.

UPDATE – May 12, 2016: Apparently the domain owner, Michael Richards, pulled the site and folded up his tent. No idea what he told “his patients”. I have absolutely no guilt over this. If all it took was one person questioning the veracity of that RCH4 whateveritwas to make him pull up stakes, then there was nothing worth putting hope into in the first place.

UPDATE: If anyone has attempted to obtain this drug and have retained emails or postal letters, please contact me so I can investigate further.

Forum Member
    Hello Charles
    I agree. I have looked up everyone who has put a positive posting on the Forum who has recommended Rch4 as a wonder drug and have found no-one with a traceable profile. They appear to be anonymous. If it was me I would be shouting the drug's success from the roof-tops!!

Feeling overwhelmed and desperate, I recently contacted the Charity offering Rch4 for more information. I received a sympathetic response and they asked me to send then more details so I could be considered. They also sent lots of information but little about the drug itself except they could make no promises as to whether it would work and they need a doctor to support any application. They did not say who they were, or where they were. All their information was totally anonymous. The graphs and statistics they produce give convincing comparisons against other drugs and show Rch4s as having an impressive success rate. This information makes it tempting to take things further, especially as they offer to provide the drug free. However, I also contacted Eric Valor (EricValor.org) who suffers from MND and has dedicated his life to keeping track of all the various ASL research and drug trials. He advises against even thinking about considering Rch4 because they had consistently refused to give details as to what is actually in a drug that they are asking to be injected twice a week. What I find suspicious is that none of those already receiving the drug have had it analysed. That would seem a simple way to remove any doubt about its content and safety.
    I would certainly give it a go if those offering Rch4 were more transparent, but as things stand it appears it' s just too risky. Surely, it can't be a hoax?? I still wonder who these people are who are recommending Rch4 and whether they actually exist.
    Let's hope that 2018 is a breakthrough year and a new drug emerges to help us all.
    Annb

Forum Member
    Hello again

Goodness - Just found Rch4 is on FACEBOOK!

About
    RCH4, a new treatment drug for ALS/MND supplied free of charge as a humanitarian undertaking. A previously unknown protein which is produced by the body and which promotes ALS was discovered. The drug is designed to safely stops production of the protein.
    categories
    Health & wellness website Educational research centre Community

Now what should we make of it?

Annb

Good post Ann, thanks. x

Btw, they are reportedly based in London.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.