Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Rch4

Forum Member
    Hello Ellie

I am intrigued. Where did you find them based in London?

Annb

I can't claim any credit for that info Annb! It comes from the guys over in ALSTDI.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Forum Member
    It smells like a scam to me.

Be careful to those in search of this drug, and all the best I hope it proves to be an effective treatment as nrmnd claims it to be.

xox

Forum Member
    charles, annb and CC

I am happy to give you all the information you like. My name is Nick, i live in Nottingham, UK, i have been on RCH4 for the past 5/6 months now. like all of you i heard about RCH4 on forums and i decided to contact the charity, they were professional and offered me lots of support and help. i provided them with my medical records and letter from my neurologist, they approved and sent me the drug. the drug is administered twice weekly via IM injection.

I know its hard to believe but RCH4 has saved me, i lost my left arm to this disease and was about to lose my right, since taking RCH4 in August 2017 almost all my symptoms have stopped. Also there is absolutely no side effects, the charity is providing RCH4 for free and have been doing so for years. From what i understand the charity has limited supplies of RCH4 and can not offer it to everyone as money has dried up, i believe they might run out this year at some point. I am not the only one taking rch4, i have met and spoken to others who have better results than i have, check PLM website of others who evaluated RCH4. i guarantee that you will not meet anyone who has taken RCH4 and has anything negative to say. RCH4 WORKS and should be available to all.

https://www.patientslikeme.com/treat...s-and-efficacy

I am now dedicating my time and effort to helping the charity take RCH4 forward and do a phase II/III trials

I am happy to speak to anyone over the phone or PM me to answer questions. I might not be able to answer all the questions but you guys are more than welcome to email them directly on the website http://www.als-new-drug.com/

Nick

Forum Member
    Hi Nick

Thanks for your reply, but I'm still just as confused about this drug ??

What is the name of this charity ? Is it based in the UK ? How did they obtain this drug ? Were clinical trails done ? Are you saying this 'charity' sent you the drug not a medical facility ? Why has the als/mnd medical professionals not spoken about this drug and the outstanding results it has produced ? Why does this 'charity' only have it ?

You say money has 'dried up' for this charity ? Who is funding this charity ?

Sorry for all the questions, but it all seems so mysterious to me.

Good luck to you long may your incredible results continue.

CCxx
    Last edited by ccinjersey; 6th January 2018 at 18:38.

Forum Member
    Nick:
    Thanks so very much for your reply.
    As you care sceptica.
    However I greatly appreciate your reply.
    You have had amazing results.

Thank you

Charles

Forum Member
    Hello Nick

Thank you for your comments on Rch4. Please can you answer some questions.

When can we expect to hear about the phase II/III trials that you mention? In what capacity are you helping the charity to take Rch4 forward? Why is it all so clandestine ? If Rch4 really does work why is it not available to more MND sufferers? If it is just a question of the cost then it could be offered for some sort of payment.

Could you give more information than the website addresses which are already known to most of us.

If you really think that taking Rch4 has helped you then please share what you know, so we can all benefit.

Annb

Forum Member
    CC, Annb

check the about us page, it will answer some of your questions, A scientist in the charity group discovered the drug and ever since then they have spent millions on animal testing and phase I/II trials, completed successfully. The medical professionals have ignored it so far because RCH4 is not yet approved by the FDA, a phase II/III must be done first. The charity has it because they developed it. The charity is funded from within (group of scientist and doctors) but money has dried up, they have never asked for money and when i offer to pay them to help out with the cost they refused.

So far there are no plans for a phase II/III until we find an investor to take it forward, The charity, PALS taking RCH4 and myself are trying to help find an investor. only when it is approved by the FDA it will be available to everyone.
    Personally I am only a patient with ALS taking RCH4 and i do not represent the charity and i dont know the answers to all the questions but i know that this drug works for me and many others and i cant imagine my life without it.

hope i answered your questions

Nick

Forum Member
    Hi Nick

Is there a pharmaceutical company manufacturing Rch4 or is this group of doctors/scientists known as the 'charity' producing it themselves ??

Where can I find published reports on the clinical findings of the results from phase I/II trails that were completed ?

I'm interested in becoming an investor will I then have access to this medication ?

CCxx

Forum Member
    Hi CC

Yes, it is manufactured by a pharmaceutical company. you dont need to be an investor to access the drug, you simply contact the charity and have a discussion, if you qualify they will provide it for free.
    If you are an investor, you will have access to all the information you need including (results, patents, and the drug).

Thanks
    Nick