Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rome

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dkjc2020 View Post
    Hi Kayleigh thanks for the links yes we have already booked for our 27th Wedding Anniversary, a few cobbles won't stop me!
    A couple of years ago I went to Portugal - there's lots of cobbled areas there too. It's ok unless you have a full bladder!!!!!

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayleigh View Post
    Hi Mr and Mrs dkjc,

Its wonderful to hear that you will be going Rome to celebrate such a special occasion.

You will certainly be able to celebrate your wedding anniversary in style there! - when I was in Rome, in my younger years, I remember being spoilt for choice with a wealth of very impressive places and sites to see, and a wonderful selection of delicious food and drink to choose from.

I hope you both have a wonderful time celebrating your wedding annivesary in August......

"Buon anniversario de matrimonio Mr and Mrs dkjc"

Love and best wishes to you both,
    Kayleigh x

P.S I love your non-defeatest attitude about the cobbles!
    Aww thank you so much Kayleigh we will definitely celebrate in style and the cobble will be another obstacle I will challenge myself to overcome

Forum Member
    I'm going to Rome in a couple of weeks, this is really helpful, thankyou!

Hi Lisa (Catsparkle),

I hope you, and whoever you are going with, have a great time on holiday in Rome. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time there - it's such a beautiful and interesting place to visit!

Don't forget to book, in advance, any 'Special Assistance' you might need at the airports and/or during the flights.

Airline websites and airport websites should include details about the 'Special Assistance' they provide. There's also some information on the Civil Aviation Authority's website:-
    https://www.caa.co.uk/Passengers/PRM...uced-mobility/

Love to you and your daughter,
    Kayleigh x
    Last edited by Kayleigh; 14th March 2019 at 17:02.