Hi Rumba

My husband was diagnosed in February at the age of 54 and gave up work as a self-employed carpenter. We claimed benefits which were helped by submitting the form DS1500 which we had from our neurologist. He now receives full PIP of 」83.10 a week plus a motability car and higher rate of ESA of 」110 a week. We also receive a discount on council tax for disability and low income, we had to claim this direct from the council. We have also claimed warm home allowance and are waiting to hear but hopefully will be eligible for this. The way we look at it, my husband has paid national insurance and tax since leaving school at 16, so anything we can receive now which will help to make life more comfortable we will claim for. Any questions or advice I can gave please ask.