Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Benefits

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    Barry What a carry on. Did Missus forget spare battery lol. We saw little signs for gardens but I think they had only just found them. We went Eden project first year. Is it around that neck of the woods. Dude x
    Yes Dude,

Going to Eden tomorrow if my battery charges. I don't have a spare because these lithium batteries are 400 a pop. Watch this space for the continuing saga.

Barry x
    Life is a journey, not a destination.

Had a great day at Eden but my scooter is dead. I asked to use one of the power wheelchairs at the venue but they were all booked out. Went to catch the tram to the bio domes and the lady in charge of wheelchairs came running after us to say a chair had been returned early and I could have it. I could not have done justice to the full sights of the venue using my rollator so the wheelchair was invaluable.

Barry
    IMG_1255.jpg
    Life is a journey, not a destination.

You haven't done very well with scooters, barry,

I have been in a similar situation but I had booked a big scooter. When I tried it had little power and was useless. We had to use a push wheelchair for a while before it was to hard.

I had a good small scooter back where we were staying, how annoying.

Hope you get it sorted and glad it turned out OK.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keeps us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.