Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Benefits

Barry and Dude;

Either is nice but nether applies to me.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Fount/Font of all knowledge can be spelt either way Dude lol. Dave x
    "Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers!" Homer Simpson

Dave You are absolutely correct, maybe I should google more. It was meant as an ironic observation to fit the subject matter. I believe fount is actually more appropriate in this particular context. Hoisted by my own petard. Not for the first or last time. Barry's silence speaks volumes. Back to Netflix Dude lol. X

x

Hi dude,

I was tempted but thought better of it. I am married to the biggest pedant in the world.

I hope you have an exiting day. I am off now to explore the lost gardens of heligan on my scooter.

Barry x
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Barry How will you find them. lol Dude x

Forum Member
    I am over 65 and have the Attendance Allowance which is tax-free and how to applying has improved recently . You can apply for the form by phoning and registering. You do not have to complete much of the form because MND is considered a terminal illness and you skip through the page.. (I was told to ignore how long expected life was requested on the form) Your doctor or consultant then needs to submits a special form to back up your application. Most GPs have them ready in the surgery. The claim process is simple and quick. I had confirmation within a couple of weeks and it was back-dated to the date of my phone-call.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    Barry How will you find them. lol Dude x
    Hi Dude,

I followed the brown signs of course lol.

Major disaster on the way round. About 500 metres from the end my battery packed up. My wife steered holding the tiller whilst I hung onto the seat and pushed. I was knackered by the time we got to the car.

Lesson learned is never go further than half way except Heligan doesn't have a scale on the maps. Now going for a lie down.

Barry x

Barry What a carry on. Did Missus forget spare battery lol. We saw little signs for gardens but I think they had only just found them. We went Eden project first year. Is it around that neck of the woods. Dude x

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    Barry What a carry on. Did Missus forget spare battery lol. We saw little signs for gardens but I think they had only just found them. We went Eden project first year. Is it around that neck of the woods. Dude x
    Yes Dude,

Going to Eden tomorrow if my battery charges. I don't have a spare because these lithium batteries are £400 a pop. Watch this space for the continuing saga.

Barry x