Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello I am Pete Burton recently diagnosed with MND

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Peteb856 View Post
    Hi All, I am thinking of starting my own blog. Any thoughts
    I post on another forum but the banner where the blog is -is not big enough ,so I don't look at it and my memory is very strange so I only really look at them once in awhile ,maybe do it a couple of times a year .💡📅

Hi Pete
    Welcome to the forum, we all try to help each other here
    wendy

Hi Pete - instead of setting up my own blog - I've tended to write guest blogs for charity sites, newspapers and established blogs. My most recent guest blog was published by MND Scotland on their website:

http://www.mndscotland.org.uk/latest...ving-with-mnd/

I've also written quite a few articles for national and local newspapers - they tend to be very receptive to our stories and fundraising efforts.

Forum Member
    Good morning Barry,
    My wife and I will be at the meeting next Friday. At present I am not sure that my wife has accepted my condition and could be upset by people she meets. Because of this I will be accompanied by my older brother. We are both ex military and have a happy go lucky outlook on life.
    Regards,
    Pete

Hi Pete;

It is good to attend the Mnda meetings. It will help your wife to, either way.

There is never any pressure.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keeps us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Hi Pete,

It will be great to meet you all next Friday and our small group are very informal. We are made up of people living with MND plus their partners and members who have lost partners. We meet at 1pm and refreshments are served.

Best wishes,
    Barry
    Life is a journey, not a destination.