Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mum newly diagnosed, thinking about voice banking

May I add best wishes for a happy Christmas Season and a productive, and positive 2018 ?

Made it with only one stop. Tomorrow is the return leg and the paracetamol is working. My mother can talk the hind legs off a donkey (not sure where that expression originated) and I have poor speech. Going to be an interesting journey.

Barry x
    Life is a journey, not a destination.

Forum Member
    Glad you are safely half way through your journey, Barry. Thank goodness it's mild for the time of year.
    My mother too can talk the hind legs off a donkey!
    Yours will, indeed, be an interesting return journey. Keep taking the paracetamol!

Bern x

Forum Member
    Dear Pipistrelle, I banked with Modeltalker but though it is nice to use familiar voice for my family I actually use the others available on Predictable for clarity. Personally I would say donít go through stress for it. Love Roadahead x

Forum Member
    I would highly recommend voice banking. Not only to help her communicate but as a memory. I wish we had.
    My 14 year old sister and I created a memory box when mum sadly passed away and the only thing we couldnít put in the box was her voice.
    My sister actually said ďIím sad because I donít remember what mum actually sounded likeĒ