Thread: Submit evidence for Public Accounts Committee inquiry into CHC DEADLINE TOMORROW!

Exclamation Submit evidence for Public Accounts Committee inquiry into CHC DEADLINE TOMORROW!

Hi all,

The Public Accounts Committee have recently announced that their investigation into Continuing Healthcare (CHC) has been scheduled for Wednesday 1st November 2017.

They have published details of the inquiry and are inviting submissions of written evidence. The deadline for submissions is ridiculously short - by midday tomorrow 24 October!

The MND Association will be submitting evidence. But if you, or someone you know, would be interested in submitting evidence, you can do so at:

http://www.parliament.uk/business/co...funding-17-19/

That's a real joke, 25 hrs?
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Yep, this is a joke Terry. I've only just seen this now. Guess I won't be 'submitting' anything now.

Dave..
    "Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers!" Homer Simpson

Aw shucks CC Fats Domino passed today aged 89. Ain't that a shame. I wonder if he'd be laid to rest on Blueberry Hill. Nice guy, great singer with a good sense of humor.. R.I.P. Fats.. Dude xx

Forum Member
    Hi Dude

Well at least it didn't happen on Blue Monday. 89 God bless him, and may he rest in peace.

xox

Hi CC Good one. Dude xo

Great posts Dude and Cc;

Not too sure what they are to do with CHC but he probably had something similar.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    LOL

I don't know what a Public Accounts Committee is Terry ? lol Maybe Fats Domino had sang the blues about the ridiculous deadline they imposed ??? but I liked Dude's post too

xox

Soz for thread crashing. x