Thread: Support in my area?

Forum Member

Support in my area?

Could someone please give me contact details of the support group for the Torquay or Torbay (Devon) area? Thank you.

Hello DarlingD i've asked MND connect as there is no address or contact details for the support group ,I saw that the fundraising group was beside the Plainfield bowling ground in Torquay Hope this helps !it appears to be nearer to Babbacombe

Hi DD;

It's well worth asking Mnda connect and contacting the fund raising group as they might know of Mnda Association Visitor's, AV's for short.

Also the Hospices are great places for helping you live your life better.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Hello Darling D there is no support group in your area !but there is an AV ! Who could offer emotional and other support ,if you contact Kerry. Palmer@ mndassociation.org she can tell you what you need

is there anyone from Devon on this forum ?

Please send me a PM if you do.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.