Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: joke

Forum Member

joke

someone compained about my jokes had to delete them
    Last edited by Andrewoz; 11th December 2017 at 15:20.

very good Andrew;

Shows a language different with words we use. I have to translate some things for my american bird so you might need to translate ause english for the english.

I don't think that "root means much to us apart from tree plant etc.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keeps us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Terry is telling the truth Andrew, I don't understand the joke ??? sorry

Why is he on the balcony with a mars bar? what does the mars bar represent ?

Yes 'root' is attached to a plant in America.

Terry are you calling me a bird ???? LOL

xox

Oh Cc;

Most people here know a wheelchair called a Quickie, but it is sometimes used as a bit of the other.

I always thought that a "Quickie" is a bit insensitive and the wrong name for a wheelchair that only goes 4 mph, (6.43738 Kph, just for Andrew)

Cc, I have sent you a PM explaining the joke, I hope it helps in the translation.

Love Terry
    Last edited by Terry; 7th December 2017 at 18:24.
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keeps us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Thanks for translation Terry, didn't know a wheelchair was called a Quickie in your country. Also didn't know your elevators were called lifts, and your subways the tube....thank goodness for Google...and You ! lol

Believe Terry American women would prefer a Quickie that only goes 4 mph! LOL

xox

Oh Cc;

One manufacture uses Quickie, as a name for some of it's models. I had one called a "Salsa Quickie". It just seems insensitive for those of us that can't move around much.

Don't go around calling all wheelchairs a quickie, or you're end up in trouble.

Love Terry

Yeah I can see the insensitivity to the name Terry, I guess the manufactures are trying to convey some form of speed equated with it...but not doing a very good job.

No worries, Americans wouldn't know what I was talking about if I called a quickie something other then a quickie, and you being Santa know I'm always on the naughty list ...go ahead check it twice you'll see my name there LOL

xox

Forum Member
    Andrew a Joke my favourite. Few years ago looking after grandkids. We washed them I was in the bedroom drying and dressing Henry 3yrs and his sister Isla 5yrs came in the room and said Grandad have you got a willy like Henry.

Subways are only called the tube in London ,in the north-east of England where I'm from they are called the Metro ,in Glasgow they are called something else .

Thanks for the info Streetwise. In New York we call it the subway, in New Jersey they call it the train.

It’s interesting to me how we are all speaking English, but all speaking a different language.

xox