Thread: touchscreen problems

Forum Member

touchscreen problems

hi

i am trying to find a simple app or program that will read out what i type in a text message. I use Windbag on a netbook but i want something more portable ie on a phone The trouble is that all the apps seem to be for iphones, ipads, ipods etc and i canot use a touchscreen it's too fiddly. Has anyone found anything for use with a compact phone?

i thought a Kindle might be the answer but it doesn't read notes that you write, only the books, damn! maybe a later version will...

many thanks,

Louise
    Last edited by Madbird; 2nd October 2011 at 18:41.

Forum Member
    Hiya,

My friend works for O2 and apparently the new iPhone 4s will do this, it's out next week. Also it's supposed to do a lot of other things voice activated and will read your texts received to you, I haven't thoroughly investigated it but thought I'd mention it.

Tracy

Forum Member
    hi Tracy

thanks but isn't the iphone just touchscreen? i'll investigate though. it's an ongoing project!

Louise
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy girl View Post
    Hiya,

My friend works for O2 and apparently the new iPhone 4s will do this, it's out next week. Also it's supposed to do a lot of other things voice activated and will read your texts received to you, I haven't thoroughly investigated it but thought I'd mention it.

Tracy