Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Has anyone used Edaravone?

Forum Member
    Well Terry I'm not sure. Its all about money and influence here so family friends who worked in immigration are trying to help. I'm not aware of an appeals process also the consignment is due to be destroyed which negates any chance of a refund.
    I'll keep you posted.
    Best Jerry

Forum Member
    Hi all, I was very kindly given a prescription/report by a neurologist to allow my Edaravone in the country, however customs still refused due to the 3 month quantity so have returned them to the exporter but will allow me to import 1 months supply. Yes this is Thailand. Have found folk a bit anal where medication is concerned but not just here. I've ordered a new batch so heres hoping.
    Best Jerry

Hi Jerry;

Goodish news. Months meds soon go but keep reordering as soon as possible.

Love Terry

Forum Member
    Hi Terry, I've completed by first months course and have received my next months. The foil was to order them in packs of 10 which are being delivered no problem fingers crossed. I am overall feeling pretty well. My wife says I look like my old self though I disagree due to the weight loss and my mobility is still poor. This could also have something to do with the FMT program I completed a couple of months ago.
    Onwards and upwards. Jerry x

Thanks for checking in Jerry.

Great that you're feeling well, whatever the reason - that's half the battle!

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.