Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Raymond

Care provider just pulled my package. Looks like a nursing home for Christmas. Lol Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    Care provider just pulled my package. Looks like a nursing home for Christmas. Lol Dude
    You are better off starting a new thread Dude so people can comment on your bad situation. It's Raymond's first post, so it's best to give him our full support and not have another, unrelated topic running through his thread.

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    Welcome Raymond.

The emotions you're having to cope with do abate over time, but there's no denying the fact that it's a difficult time for you & your family.

I hope the cuts and bruises aren't due to you falling on the floor!!

You might need extra calories at your early stage to give you enough energy, as everything requires so much effort (= calories)
    Mind you, at this time of the year extra calories are easy to come by!

Love Ellie.
    The cuts and bruises was my company name I owned a car spray body shop and that was our company name sadly I had to close due to lack of custom then went driving trucks thanks for yr advice and a merry Christmas

I'm just going to echo what everyone has said. So pleased you've found the forum. It really is a good place for advice and support from people who are going through the same x

Forum Member
    Hello and welcome my husband was diagnosed twelve months ago and I find this forum a great support. It took us a while to get our heads around the diagnosis but we take each day at a time and enjoy it .
    G to get him

Forum Member
    Hi Raymond,
    I am so glad you found us. I feel hugely supported by everyone here.
    Best wishes
    Fru xx

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by PoppyP View Post
    Hello and welcome my husband was diagnosed twelve months ago and I find this forum a great support. It took us a while to get our heads around the diagnosis but we take each day at a time and enjoy it .
    G to get him
    Thank you so much merry Christmas and happy New year

Thank you so much merry Christmas and happy New year

Forum Member
    Hi there Raymond
    So sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed with this awful disease. I was only diagnosed in April this year & it came as a terrible shock to me, it was the last thing on my mind. Anyway, what I am trying to say is, I know how you feel. You are in turmoil & emotions are all over the place. What I can say is, you will eventually come to terms with it, which is just about where I am now. Keep positive, do as many normal things as you can & like Poppy said take one day at a time. . Ask for advice on this website, there is always someone who will help you. Maeve x

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Roewe View Post
    Hi there Raymond
    So sorry to hear that you have been diagnosed with this awful disease. I was only diagnosed in April this year & it came as a terrible shock to me, it was the last thing on my mind. Anyway, what I am trying to say is, I know how you feel. You are in turmoil & emotions are all over the place. What I can say is, you will eventually come to terms with it, which is just about where I am now. Keep positive, do as many normal things as you can & like Poppy said take one day at a time. . Ask for advice on this website, there is always someone who will help you. Maeve x
    Thankyou and a merry Christmas to you