Thread: Hi All

Cool Hi All

Hi to all that know me and and to those that don't .. Been a while since was on the forum .. still just can't bring myself round to it as yet but hope soon I will be back ..I do think of you all and sometimes wonder how you all are keeping ..
    Have been in Spain for quite a bit .. came out beginning of October went home beginning November ..only was home 3 weeks and Christmas was everywhere and I wanted to blot it out this year plus Michaels 70th birthday was boxing day ( St. Stevens day to you Ellie ) so to escape I booked a flight mid December and am here in Spain until.22 January ..
    Still struggle with the loss of Michael but he is at rest now and no more suffering with MND
    I do hope 2018 Wil be the year a cure is found for MND
    Will pop on soon to say hi to you all again in the meantime enjoy the rest of your Christmas holiday
    David xx

Hi David;

Thanks for posting, it's always nice to hear from a chap that has been such a big part of the forum. I do miss your informative posts.

Like the idea of Spain this time of year, it is horrible outside today.

Best wishes, love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

How lovely to hear from you David.

I was thinking a lot about you in the run up to xmas, knowing you'd miss your dear old pal Michael so much, so I am glad you posted.

I often see people reading your old threads, so take comfort knowing you're still helping even if you're not physically on the forum!

Hope 2018 brings you health and serenity.

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.

Forum Member
    Hi David,

Very nice to hear from you, I wish you a happy and peaceful New Year.

John