Thread: Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart.

Memories warm you up from the inside. But they also tear you apart.

I lived in New Delhi, the capital of India, for a long time and worked in Indian parliament as a senior officer. Mild symptoms noticed during that period. After retirement I shifted to Kerala, my native city. Here I have all the facilities to live with this disease. I live with my wife. A nurse, breathing aid, and my computer, TV, few friends, well wishers, and now - this forum - this is my world. I had been to London twice with an official delegation. I visited most places there. My sweet memories.!
    I had foot drop and aching leg muscles at first. Later, I began having balance problems and noticed rapid muscle contractions, especially when driving.

One day when out running I noticed I couldn't control my left leg. I began tripping over a lot, but put it down to clumsiness. I don't know how to write and where to start..!. My first experience in English.

Forum Member
    Raj:
    Welcome to the forum family.
    There are some experts here who will guide you.

I have been to India several times: New Delhi, Goa, Taj Mahal, Mumbai. I love India. What a wonderful place. And my favourite cricketer of all is the majestic Virat Kohli. Everyone in India is mad about cricket. I am watching the Indian tour of South Africa at the moment.

Raj you will get amazing support here.

Charles

Thank you, Charles....