Thread: Scrap Reassessments!

Exclamation Scrap Reassessments!

Over 6,600 supporters have signed a letter calling on the Minister to scrap benefits reassessment for people living with motor neurone disease.

If you haven't signed - Thereís one week left to add your name to this important letter. Sign it here.

If you have already signed, thank you. Please help us gather more signatures by sharing this with your friends and family and ask them to sign too.

In early February, the MND Association will be meeting with Sarah Newton MP, Minister for Disabled People, Health and Work, where we will present our letter and all the signatures from people supporting an end to benefits reassessments for people with MND.

Further information on the meeting is available here

Thanks all,

Hayley

My husband has just filled the forms in for reassessment and has an interview on the 23rd Jan. The sooner this sorted the better we shouldn't be having to do this or at least not doing the interview.
    Sue

Hi Sue,

It should have been sorted towards the end of last year but with the chaos in the government and ministers resigning or being sacked it was put on the back burner. The former minister for disabled, Penny Mordaunt was firmly on our side but she was promoted and we have to start again.

I don’t know how much experience of MND the new minister has but I’m sure the more signatures we get the better our chance of success. I encourage everyone to share on social media our campaign.

Barry
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!