Thread: Cannabis oil

Forum Member

Cannabis oil

Hello, sorry if this has been discussed before and Ive not seen it but wondering if anyone has tried or knows someone whos tried cannabis oil.

Forum Member
    Hi Jaxx, Yes I am using it and have done since first being diagnosed in November so I was already getting fatigued and walking badly. It has alleviated neither but cramps, fascillations, spasms in my fingers an overall neck and back pain it has been a considerable help. I take about 2 hours before bed and sleep like a baby refreshed. I think this is my only hope.
    Regards Jerry

Forum Member
    Where did you but this from Jerry and how do you know how much to take? Thanks

Hi W,

I don't know how often Jerry logs on and he lives in Thailand.

You may find this thread useful in the meantime: http://forum.mndassociation.org/show...please-confirm

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND.

Forum Member
    Thanks Ellie! x

Forum Member
    Hiya, its a bit sort of suck it and see. I use a peice of linguni ( spaghetti ) dipped into it so about 1/8 of your fingernail and just see how it feels. If you take too much it can give me a bad night of dreams etc. tossing and turning but a little bit seems fine. Sorry for late reply as Ellie says I'm in Thailand and don't log on as much as I'd like.