Thread: Advice please

Forum Member

Advice please

I am sorry to be posting again so soon but i have so many widespread symptoms i cannot get MND out of my head , in past couple of days i have woken up with Chest pain and what feels like palpitations in the chest area ,also have pain in middle and left side of chest -very scary and this morning it happened on about half a dozen occasions ,Has anybody encountered anything like this before .

I feel bad for posting so soon after my previous posts but i have so much going on in my body and i just cannot understand what i happening to me.

Thank you.

Andy

Hi Andy;

There's no limit on asking questions so feel free to ask away.

It is probably not much and I have had similar but only occasionally and not days in a row.

Possibly so anxiety drug like Larasipan might help, best to see your doctor and ask.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Hi Andy;

There's no limit on asking questions so feel free to ask away.

It is probably not much and I have had similar but only occasionally and not days in a row.

Possibly so anxiety drug like Larasipan might help, best to see your doctor and ask.

Love Terry
    Thank you for your reply Terry, this all started for me on Xmas day 2016 with lower back pain and pain left side of chest , feel like i have immense pressure in chest area especially when i lay down ,maybe its because i am anxious as to whats happening to me as no diagnosis.

Many thanks again

Andy

Andy,

Doctors have cleared you of MND but did diagnose you with a different condition, so this is not the forum you need. Please don't think we know more than the medical professionals who examined you and tested you. We are not doctors so cannot diagnose you in any shape or form - you need to continue to see a doctor who will work with you and your anxieties.

Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Forum Member
    Hi Andy,

I would have thought you need a Doctors opinion on chest pain ASAP, at the very least call 111 for advice.

Good Luck,
    Hope you feel supported,
    Wiggy