Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: CBD oil

  1. #11
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    85
    Apparently the H&B stuff is very weak, but if it works for you then carry on, different strokes for different folks.
    Best wishes, John

  2. #12
    Forum Member Terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,949
    Hi John;

    One or more people here buy it from CBD Brothers, but most of it is around the 3% or 5% range. I don't know if like is for like or the different oils have different strengths.

    Love Terry

  3. #13
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    85
    Hi Terry, I get mine from CBD brothers, I take it regular in the vain hope it is doing me some good, like most people on here we are looking for some miracle to happen, it does have some sort of effect on twitching, only time will tell, my depression is getting worse, knowing there is no way out of this hell is driving me mad. Any suggestions ? GP won’t give me antidepressants.

    John

  4. #14
    Forum Member Barry52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Newark on Trent
    Posts
    2,395
    Hi John,

    I’m surprised your GP won’t supply antidepressants. Ask your neurologist to add them and your GP will have to issue repeat prescriptions.

    Best wishes,
    Barry
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

  5. #15
    Forum Member Terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,949
    Hi John;

    Like Barry, I'm very surprised that he won't prescribe antidepressants and wonder why?

    Maybe he will offer some alternative like therapy and counseling.

    Speak to your Mnd team.

    Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

    It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

    Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

  6. #16
    Forum Member Terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,949
    Quote Originally Posted by lv73 View Post
    works for me. take 5 drops 3 times a day
    HI Iv;

    What one of H&B's CBD do you take?

    Love Terry

  7. #17
    Forum Member Terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,949
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mc View Post
    Hi Terry, I get mine from CBD brothers, I take it regular in the vain hope it is doing me some good, like most people on here we are looking for some miracle to happen, it does have some sort of effect on twitching, only time will tell, my depression is getting worse, knowing there is no way out of this hell is driving me mad. Any suggestions ? GP won’t give me antidepressants.

    John
    Hi John;

    Which CBD oil do you take and how often?

    Do they give any guide lines?

    I have asked for some samples off of them.

    Love Terry

  8. #18
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    HI Iv;

    What one of H&B's CBD do you take?

    Love Terry
    2.75% one. small bottle lasts about two weeks.

  9. #19
    Forum Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Hi John;

    Like Barry, I'm very surprised that he won't prescribe antidepressants and wonder why?

    Maybe he will offer some alternative like therapy and counseling.

    Speak to your Mnd team.

    Love Terry
    Thanks Terry for the idea. I have asked for a sample for my father.
    samples@cbdbrothers.com
    Email address for anyone else who may wish to try their luck

  10. #20
    Forum Member Terry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    7,949
    Quote Originally Posted by TotiGal View Post
    Thanks Terry for the idea. I have asked for a sample for my father.
    samples@cbdbrothers.com
    Email address for anyone else who may wish to try their luck
    Hi TotiGal;

    I never did get any free sample, did you?

    Love Terry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •