Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: CBD oil

Forum Member
    Hi Terry,
    Sorry for the late reply, I use green CBD oil, 2drops 3x daily, I’m looking at trying the oil with the other stuff in it, there has been a few success stories on the net, how genuine? I don’t know, but like everyone fighting for survival I will try anything.

Regards John

Forum Member
    HI Terry. Not received one as yet. My Dad is using the 5% one from Holland and Barrett at the moment. He thinks it helps. I will ask him for more details of how x

Thanks Gal;

It will be good to know his feelings on it and what he takes when.

Love Terry

terry im real bad with computers, so hope this gets to you... concerning cbd oil.....people still seem confused about this, so to be clear cbd oil is totally legal and sold in various shops.... here where i live thou in Glastonbury is a private shop that sell scbd oil, at much higher percentages, 16% 18% and as high as 38% much highter than holland and barrett! ,im going to meet the owner again, hopefully tomorrow and get more detail for posting it through normal post to people who would like to try it, which seems to be many.... my mum is taking this too....she and her partner seem much more settled now as you said itsa big shock at first, much love to you , jeremy...

hello my mum was diagnosed2mths ago., i live in glastonbury, here is a shop that sells cbd at 16,18, and 38 percent, im seeing the owner tomorrow, heres my number if you want to ring me, as i think its quicker than posts here, for me at least coz im not very good with computers, jeremy 07495157122.... the 16 and 18 percent was both less than 8pound a syringe. full. i find out the exact meaurements etc tomorrow.
    Last edited by jeremy middleton mum; 24th August 2018 at 01:33.

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the info. I don't think that I would have put my phone number on the forum as everyone in the world could see it.

Another way of doing it is to ask people to private message you and then you can give them it.

You can edit your posts by clicking underneath it and then altering it and saving it.

I will ask the forum moderators to alter it also, I hope you don't mind and you can leave your phone number up if you want to.

Love Terry

hi terry the reason i put the number up is coz im having real trouble working the site,... how to reply and all the other options how the system works... im not good with computers so im finding it frustrating, how to msg privately etc etc, and the more people try and explain it the more confused i become, sorry im just not good with technology......

.also i can imagine that most people who want to try cbd oil lwould like to use it asap, and that means phones rather then the vaguries of when i can read the write mails and reply to the right people at the most appropraite time.

im going to speak with the owner of the shop again tomorrow , we spoke today...and he can post to anywhere in the uk, so no probl;em with people ordering it direct from him...for the moment at least....

next thing is since no govt trial is happening with this can we all do our own trial, but we i mean all the peiople on here with the diagonosis, who want to use cbd oil, we keep a record ourselves....i mean in a bit of an organized way somehow,,,?

I note that the older posts concerning this subject are still somewhat confusing, can the old ones be deleted or hidden?.... because in the order they appear ,some still think its illegal, and there still confusion between , cannabis, cbd oil, and thc....., i think that as a discussion forum we should be clear about this.... list the facts concerning legality, clearly its legal, and then sighnpost to trials that have been done with cbd oil, including statements from forum members who have or are using cbd.... there are a few medical studies available on the net,...i did read a good one i think from an american medical journal, , sorry to waffle, i just think it needs to be clearer for people...

hi terry , today i bought 3 syringe of cbd oil, from the shop i mentioned,{the syringe has no needle of course, the oil is the consitstency of marmite, and u simple put half a ea size on ur finger and then under ur tongue on in ur mouth somewhere, and wait for it to dissolve away, the rinse ur mouth with some nice clesn bottledwater if u can. each syringe has slightly different amounts in them one is 140mg that was 7, another has 150mg in it ans was 7.50, i find a syringe last about 7 days.... this was 17% cbd..... much higher than holland and barrat and other outlets....this shop has been open for 20 years, it sell all things to do with hemp, including clothing, building bricks, insulation products toys, all made from natural hemp fibres, from the plant, and he also sells cbd oil....

//turnthingsupsidedown.wordpress.com/2016/09/10/cannabis-and-mnd/ hi terry im posting these to you and hoping u can re arrange it so that others can see this info in a better format, then how ive sent it to you, sorry jeremy. x