Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pupkin55

Hi Pupkin. Sorry for my very late reply. I only just found your message. As a woman it erks me that there has always been a percentage of the medical proffession who treat woman who come before them with undiagnosed symptoms ie back ache as being neurotic. Happily the numbers of doctors thinking like that have declined. However if you have real symptoms that are causing you stress wouldn't it have been more useful for your doctors to find a cause and maybe in the meantime set up talking therapy for you where you can offload about your fears instead of the doctor doling out sweeties (anti-depressants). Ok, this is just my humble, a little feminist own opinion. But keep talking here and elsewhere. It cannot do any harm and it ought be very good for you. Good luck for your June appointment. Lynne
    Last edited by Lynne K; 2nd May 2018 at 21:51.

Hi Tim and Mary,
    Sorry to hear about Mary's fall.. I too have problems with my balance so I have to walk with a stick.. lately seem to get out of breath just walking, now have to have regular breaks.. Also seem to have muscle wastage in my face (double chin going)
    I'm still waiting to see my neurologists, recently been given some information that my cousins granddaughter has been diagnosed with SMA Atrophy Type 2, she's only young.. but apprentley its genetic and type 4 is an adult form which can cause MND?? rather interesting..
    Will let you know outcome.
    Well, take care of each other
    love
    Chebs and Alan

Hi Pupkin,
    sorry for the delay in answering you..
    Anyone can ask for a second opinion, also, a MRI may assist them in finding reasons for your problems... Don't give up, have a break then go back into battle!! the answers are out there,it just takes time.
    take care
    Chebs x

Hi Terry,
    how did it go at the dentist, all sorted now??
    I think it won't be long till I have to go!!! causing me some pain, (back Molar) plus not much room for movement!!
    Oh well, I'm tired again, this gets annoying need to plan more, at moment suffering with some sort of infection??? temp up, stiffness in my neck and dry eyes, feeling quite poorly tomorrows day 3 so i'm hoping it will leave me soon, if not it will be docs, Ive been given access to my GP any time after her appointments... really helps as no need to book!!
    well, take care Terry
    Chebs xx

Hi Chebs;

I didn't bother with injections because I thought the nerve had been taken out, WRONG again. I have a couple of sensitive teeth but hopefully special tooth paste will lessen them. They do feel a lot better.

Off having an ingrowing toe opp at 9 am tomorrow, I might just stay in bed! LOL.

I've had a couple of viruses this year that really knocked me to say the least, I hope you soon feel better and have loads of energy.

Love Terry

Love Terry

Forum Member
    Hi All, I'm still here I had my diagnosis as functioning neuropathy disorder, but I don't believe it as I'm struggling , not sure what to do really, I don't like to tell my family as I know they want me to believe the diagnosis n it upsets them if I question it. Hope you are all doing good and keeping as well as you can xx

Forum Member
    You should be heartily relieved.
    What does that diagnosis mean?
    A slow, non-life shortening neuropathy?
    I would take that.

Charles

Forum Member
    Hello , I'm still here awaiting a 2nd opinion my doctor is sending me to a different hospital for it.

Forum Member
    Hi Pupkin

This info maybe of some help.
    https://patient.info/health/function...gical-disorder

Forum Member
    Thankyou , I have read up on this .