View Poll Results: Why are you interested in my testimonial and my tips and tricks contained in this ebo

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • you are an als patient.

0 0%
  • You are a caregiver.

0 0%
  • you are a nurse or a doctor.

0 0%
  • You are simply interessed in als.

0 0%

Thread: Ebook: Living with Lou Gehrig's disease

Ebook: Living with Lou Gehrig's disease

Hello, I'm a french man, PhD, 43 years old, als diagnosed in 2009. I'm tetraplegic and I can't speak. Therefore, I use an eye-tracker to communicate and to write on my computer (my two books were published and I won two prestigious awards from the Institut de France).
    Every week I get messages from people who feel helpless in the face of als. They want to know what a gastrostomy is, how a respirator works, what a tracheotomy is like.
    To answer those questions, I decided to write a book, or rather a handbook of basic facts where I offer a mixed bag of personal experience and technical facts, along with a small dose of humor. All the important elements of my life as a Charcot patient have a chapter devoted to them. Here are some examples, in order of appearance: Bedridden, Blues, Falling, Pain, Therapeutic Trials, Wheelchair, Gastrostomy...
    I might add that it took me approximately 150 000 blinks of the eyes to write this book. The ebook is available here,
    http://www.bordulot.fr/detail-living...sease-353.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Damperrier;

Well done on writing the book and your experiences will help other in our situation.

Love Terry

Hi Damperrier

That is a great achievement. I'm sure as Terry said, it will help many of us.
    Thank you

Thanks Terry

Thanks Newbie17