Thread: Royo = New to this nightmare

Forum Member

Royo = New to this nightmare

Hi everyone I am new to this forum and reading your posts both fill me with dread and hope.
    Dread for what is to come and hope because I am not alone.
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts and problems I can relate to most of them. So not matter how daft you may think your rant is. Share it because it helps newcomers like me.
    Thanks Royo

Hi Royo and welcome to the forum;

Thank you for your very informative contribution to the wet room thread. it is always good for different people to have an input.

Best wishes, Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    Welcome Royo

You will find a lot of support, advice, and knowledge here as well as friendship.

Wishing you the very best.

CCxox

Forum Member
    Hi Royo,
    I echo your thoughts entirely, the forum is a good platform for advice and getting things of your chest,but like yourself I get depressed reading some of the things I will have to face in the future, it just fills me with dread, trying to get through the day without these dark thoughts is very difficult for me.
    Best wishes, John

Forum Member
    Hi Royo,
    I had a rant the other day!!! but it helps to relieve some of the pressures this illness inflicks on you... I have found the forum most informative and nice to know your not alone.
    As you, I only joined in Feb 18, so I'm still a newbie
    speak soon
    Chebs

Forum Member
    Royo. Nothing is ever as bad as it seems. Going on line and searching for MND is like pain shopping. What will happen to you, no one knows. Everyone is different and everyones MND journey is different. I suggest taking each day at a time and enjoy what you have today and make the most of it and dont worry about the future.