Thread: Freezing cold feet

Forum Member

Freezing cold feet

Does anyone else suffer from extremely cold feet, if so have you found any medication that has helped ? Maeve

Forum Member
    Hi Maeve
    My right leg which was affected first and is worse than left one ,has been very cold to the touch and also into my foot for a long time . I just put it down to circulation because at times it goes a very purple colour . Sorry but I have not found any medication that helps . Maybe someone else can help
    Love Chris

Forum Member
    Roewe, my feet get bit cold and at moment just got sandals on and they bit cold. I have ALS MND and all down my left side. A friend a retired nurse advised me need to boost circulation. She gave me a High Tech Health, Ciculation Booster. You put feet on it and it gives good tingle up legs and I find it ok. I do it for 20 minutes every other day. I also have cold left hand but do keep it warm by just doing movement holding with right hand.
    But suggest speak with your MND nurse first.
    Best wishes John

Forum Member
    Thank you Chris & John for your help.
    I will email my MND nurse right now & ask if they have a Circulation Booster.
    Thanks to both of you. Maeve

Forum Member
    Hi Roewe,
    My husband is experiencing cold and blue feet. We use a circulation booster 3 times a day, the same as is described above. I got some warm fleecy slipper boots and a microwaveable footwarmer which can also be used for hands. Seems to do the trick. The person that does his foot massage says that it is difficult to warm up feet once they are cold. We do this with a warm water soak in a washing up bowl. We have been told that a foot massage on its own won't really work. Hope all this helps.
    Love Fru x

Forum Member
    Last edited by Fru; 19th May 2018 at 22:40.

Forum Member
    Hi there Fru, sorry I am rather late in replying, haven’t looked at this for a few days. Thank you so much for your help & going to the trouble of sending me links. I really appreciate that
    Thank you. Maeve x