Thread: GridPad

Forum Member

GridPad

Hello
    Recently I received a GridPad with a mouse that uses a dot on my forehead and a clicker button. It works well and I can access the Internet very easily.
    The software which it came with was basic , but when I installed Google Chrome everything went fantastic. The mouse is not as speedy as a normal mouse but it is good. The computer was supplied by ACE in Oldham free of charge !

Forum Member
    ask for a quho zono mouse which is even better and if you are in power chair you can get a power supply that attaches to the chair

Hi Chrisp;

Good to hear that you have been supplied with something that works and it is free. I think that the Grid settings can be changed to click by hovering over the letter etc for a couple of seconds but that could be more tiring.

I'll give you a game of speed chess using it and might win.

Love Terry

Good afternoon

I've recently discovered sticky keys in Windows 10 which allow you to lock the control key whilst tapping another.

So for example if you want to hit control N as I do in one of the applications I use I hit the shift key five times to start sticky keys and then tap the relevant key – the control key – twice to stick it and then once to unstick it
    Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. Limb onset (arm) sporadic ALS/MND.
    MND hitting - now 50% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including left shoulder

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"