Thread: Motability

Motability

Hi all,

Just to advise I have been asked by Motability to assist in making a video at the “big day” event in Birmingham N. E. C. This is an exhibition of all the vehicles and mobility scooters under one roof and is taking place on 6th and 7th July. I will attend on the Saturday.

I see this as an opportunity for me to raise awareness of MND so I will be wearing my MNDA t shirt. Anyone can attend and car parking plus entry is free.

The subject of the video is what I think about the Motability scheme and the organisation that runs it. Given that my speech is poor I intend to prepare my talk on the predictable app, although I appreciate this will not be spontaneous. If anyone from this forum has any issues they want me to raise then please advise.

Best wishes,
    Barry
    Life is a journey, not a destination.

Good for you Barry,

It's a bit far for me to go but a great place to see what's available, even if you might buy a second one later.

I would go Sunday and miss Barry if I was you.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.