Thread: Hi, I am Celyn

Hi, I am Celyn

Hi Celyn and welcome to the forum;

You did kind of post in the wrong place but we'd rather people post anywhere and then we can give you some pointers on where and how to do things.

I hope you don't mind me copying your post to here.

Sorry to here your situation but I reckon that you can help us quite a bit with ideas etc.

Best wishes, Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Hi, I am Celyn, my husband was diagnosed with MND in 2007 after 2 years of visiting Neurologists. He is locked in and uses Eyegaze Technology. A brilliant bit of technology. He has a trache, ventilated, feeding tube, colostomy and cathetered. Very high maintenace, what man isn't It can be a lonely existence so i have now found this forum, yes it has taken a long time, I can pick your brains. Alternatively you can pick mine. The first thing you learn about MND is that everyone one is unique on this journey. Symptoms may be similar or quite disimilar, so hopefully our experience can be of some help.

Not sure I have posted in the correct place. Forgive if I haven't. Newbies always mess up.

Forum Member
    Hi Celyn. (I was diagnosed autumn 2017after approx 4 years losing my ballance. Other symptoms kicked off about a year prior to diagnosis). I'll watch for your words of wisdom. But as a carer there is support here for you too. Lynne
    Last edited by Lynne K; 25th June 2018 at 21:25.

Forum Member
    Hi Celyn
    Welcome to the forum . You will find there is always someone to answer questions and also ask questions , so you will be a valuable member . It's good to have chat and just get things off your chest if needed.

I was diagnosed with limb onset MND in Nov 17

Best wishes
    Love Chris
    Last edited by raymond; 25th June 2018 at 19:12.

Forum Member
    Welcome Celyn

You will find a lot of support, and knowledge from the folks on this forum.

All the best to you and your husband.

CCxx

Hi Celyn and a warm welcome to the forum.
    Wendy xx

Forum Member
    Hi Celyn Welcome to the forum