Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Easy jet nightmare!!

Hi Pink,

Hope your tummy has settled down now?

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.

No it hasn't Ellie!! It's been three weeks now! Had blood tests which have shown low pottasium and kidney function! Have a bit of an appetite now though! Went to respiratory clinic yesterday and the consultant wasn't happy ive had bad tummy for three weeks! I live one and a half hours away from the clinic in Southampton. He said he'd be admitting me if I lived local to hospital and keep me in for a couple of days to do more tests! I'm speaking to my doctor tomorrow. He also said I'll be low in electrolyte and magnesium which will have an impact on my muscles! Feeling worried now!

Sorry to hear your tummy is still rough, Pink;

I do wonder if it's worth taking them up on the offer and going in for a few days. They could maybe give you an IV for low levels.

The hospice might well be able to do a similar thing.

Are you still taking Riluzole? I'm not certain but it might have an affect on your Kidney's if they are not so good.

Get better soon, Love Terry

Sorry to hear that Pink, no wonder you're worried

Like Terry, I'm inclined to think a few days in hospital would make sense and have all the relevant tests done as an inpatient, rather than making multiple arduous journeys for outpatient appointments.

It's a case of weighing up the pros and cons. Whatever you and your doctor decide, I hope you get sorted soon - tummy issues are awful and the blood results are just stressing you out.

Love Ellie.
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.

Thanks people. I'm seeing my av this afternoon. I'll have a chat with her as well. I am feeling a bit better but want to get to the bottom of it now! (excuse the pun!!)

Forum Member
    Hope it's soon sorted x

Thanks. Having more blood test Monday. Just feeled zapped!! Want my mojo back! X