Thread: Edavaron...!

Edavaron...!

Hi friends, it's edaravone, not edavaron. (Radicava) it's an amazing drug for me.
    I have completed 54 injections of edaravone. I would like to share some of my experiences. There is a good news for us. Breathing and swallowing difficulty improved a lot. I can breathe now in any position. There is a major improvement in FTD. there are no significant improvement in other symptoms. Moreover I feel an overall well being now. Anybody who want more information on my experiences, please feel free to ask me.
    Last edited by Raj; 5th July 2018 at 17:23.

I see a world on the edge of a blade. Without balance, it will fall.

Thanks for the update Raj;

Great to hear you've had some improvements.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    Long may it continue Raj, wishing you the very best with it, and more improvements along the way.

Can only hope it will be easily accessible, and affordable for all those that need it.

CCxox