Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Three Lions :)

Forum Member
    LOL Good one Barry

I heard that Terry from all the away across the pond !!! There's more then one way to skin a cat ya know ....

Besides, say what you like Terry 'You love me, you know it'

I think England can win it all, if they play smart, tough and aggressive, Good Luck tomorrow.

xox

Forum Member
    Ok England just beat Croatia now, and remember that Lions eat French fries .

You can do it !!

xox

It's coming home, it's coming home it's coming, footballs coming home.... Bet you are all singing now!!

Forum Member

Please don't let the French win this England please I beg of you pleassssssse ........

xox

Forum Member
    Painful

What a shame England was the better team.

Maybe next time ...

Hi Cc;

We were the better team but Croatia played better and deserved to win

Forum Member
    Yep Terry sad, but true.

It was nice seeing your country come together. We watched a montage at work of all England's fans reactions in the clubs, and pubs, beaches etc. when they won against Sweden, it was great to see the unity, and happiness of your country

xox

Hi C C,

After the gentlemanly performance of our football team, which as you rightly point out brought us together as a nation, Trump arrived today and tries to divide us with his bigoted comments about Brexit. Please take him back home quickly.

Barry x
    Iím going to do this even if it kills me!

Forum Member
    Hi Barry

It really was a great montage, my coworkers and I were really cheering for England and watching the fans overwhelming joy, and unity was just so wonderful to watch.

Welcome to our world Barry. Trump has divided the US since the moment he announced he was running for President, and it has only gotten worse. That is his method of operation to divide and conquer, and of course lie to the country, and the world on everything, and anything he possibly can.

The majority of us don’t want him back either …if only your Queen could order ‘off with his head’ I would be so pleased

I hope he receives the welcome there he so justly deserves.

xox

Forum Member
    HAHA

We saw your big balloon of Trump as a baby wearing a diaper! Well done England !

I wish I had one of those balloons I'd keep it up on my front lawn until the next election.

Pay no mind to what the whining, crying man/baby says to you, give him a pacifier, and put him to bed.

xox