Thread: travel insurence

Forum Member

travel insurence

hi, any tips for this. my normal travel company want 350 for a yearly policy.

Hi Will;

I have no first hand experience of this, well not current.

There are a few threads on this so if you put travel or insurance in the search box at the top right of the page you should find the threads.

I believe that the Mnda main web site has some more info on it as well if you can't find it, ring or email Mnda Connect and ask.

Love Terry
    TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    Hi Will;

I have no first hand experience of this, well not current.

There are a few threads on this so if you put travel or insurance in the search box at the top right of the page you should find the threads.

I believe that the Mnda main web site has some more info on it as well if you can't find it, ring or email Mnda Connect and ask.

Love Terry
    thanks again.

Forum Member

Travel Insurance

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Will View Post
    hi, any tips for this. my normal travel company want 350 for a yearly policy.
    I use World First. No problems, world wide or European. Have done so for 6 years.