• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamesob
    • Apr 2024

London - MNDA Meet up Sept 15 2018

I found this online

Any other Londoners around and attending on this date - i'm a bit shy so it would be nice to say hi on here first :-)
  • ben1
    Forum Member
    • Sep 2018

Originally posted by jamesob View Post
    I found this online

Any other Londoners around and attending on this date - i'm a bit shy so it would be nice to say hi on here first :-)
    is that a l0ondon meet?

Comment

• Jer788
      Forum Member
      • Sep 2018

Hi there, anyone in London know where and when they meet ?
      Thanks Jerry

Comment

• Ellie
        Forum Member
        • Oct 2012

Glad you made it safely to the UK, Jerry - I was getting a bit worried about you!!! (Though I know you must miss those you left behind )

There are several London MNDA Branches which are listed here: https://www.mndassociation.org/getti...anches/london/

Click on your local one and their page will show all relevant details, including where & when they meet up.

Best of luck in London.

Love Ellie.
        ​Diagnosed 2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Spinal (hand) Onset.
        Significant bulbar impairment - No functional limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV - Eye gaze user

Comment

• Terry
          Forum Member
          • May 2012

Hi Jerry,

There are five branches in and near London. You should be able to to find out more about meetings on this link but if you have any problems then please get back to us with the areas that you are interested in.

Love Terry
          TB once said that "The forum is still the best source for friendship and information."

It will only remain so if new people post and keep us updated on things that work or don't work and tips.

Please post on old threads that are of use so that others see them and feel free to start new subjects and threads.

Comment

• nunhead_man
            Forum Member
            • Jul 2017

Good afternoon Jerry

I attend the South London branch Sunday afternoon sessions and am also a member of the South London branch committee - if that is your manor or come along to our sessions and be welcome.

South London branch team last seen cheering on marathon runners on Sunday afternoon! I was taught to clap with one hand!

Best

Andy
            Warmly

Andy

​Diagnosed 03/2015. One sided limb onset (arm) sporadic PMA/MND - now 90% left arm and 90% right arm, plus other bits including both shoulders and also some breathing issues – Campaign contact Winchester and Southampton branch, and trustee of the Association

"Things turn out the best for people who make the best of the way things turn out"

Comment

Working...
            X