Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Profile photo

OK John... now that's a photo which needs an explanation
    ​Diagnosed 03/2007. Sporadic Definite ALS/MND Limb Onset.
    Eye gaze user - No working limbs - No speech - Feeding tube - Overnight NIV.

Oops �� I've given it a go but something not quite right!

Forum Member
    Hi Twinkle

Who's that Lauren Becall ?? It was Humphrey Bogart who was obsessed with her wasn't it ??

CCxox

I've just uploaded a photo for my profile and did a signature. I might change these sometime or other because I didn't give them much thought. But at least I know how to do it. I was previously reluctant to put any personal details but have chilled about that. The photo is of me holding my great granddaughter recently. She was born at the beginning of July this year. A happy day indeed.
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by ccinjersey View Post
    Hi Twinkle

Who's that Lauren Becall ?? It was Humphrey Bogart who was obsessed with her wasn't it ??

CCxox
    Yes, it's Lauren Bacall. I think she had very impressive eyes and a husky sexy voice. No wonder Humphrey loved her!

There's no-one around these days who can match the greats of yesteryear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne K View Post
    I've just uploaded a photo for my profile and did a signature. I might change these sometime or other because I didn't give them much thought. But at least I know how to do it. I was previously reluctant to put any personal details but have chilled about that. The photo is of me holding my great granddaughter recently. She was born at the beginning of July this year. A happy day indeed.
    Lovely photo Lynne! I have 5 grandchildren, oldest is 8 and youngest is 3

Hi Lynne..lovely photo! Hope you're better after falling at the festival? Xx
    Boiler xxx

I'm ok thanks. Fell at home last night and was on my own so took 15 or so minutes to get up. Was a bit sore in neck, back and ribs but ok now. Thanks for asking. Lynne
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Sorry you fell again Lynne, it must have seemed a very long 15mins as you struggled to get up Do you have a pendant to summons help if you need it?

Stay safe for your little great granddaughter - what a lovely photo

Love Ellie.

Hi Helen,

If you're using a phone, sometimes a photo appears to be the right way up but isn't !! Photo needs 1 clockwise rotation, re-save and upload again.

Similarly, if you're on a laptop or tablet, rotate until photo is right - one clockwise rotation - re-save and upload again.

Hope that works for you.

Love Ellie.
    Last edited by Ellie; 18th September 2018 at 12:03.