Thread: Newbie

Forum Member

Hi guys,

I'm newbie. I'm thirty-years old. Glad to see everyone and join in. Thank all.

Forum Member
    Hi Hungtri

I'm Mick. Currently 42 years old and was diagnosed 3.5 years ago. I live in Ireland and I have to say that the team over here in Dublin try their best to help us. That along with the forum keeps me going. Do you have a mnd clinic close by? I also rely on my family a lot. Anyone with a big family around them are lucky I think. Talk to you soon I hope.

Mick.

Hi Hungtrio, sorry that you had to join us on this journey but very glad that you found this forum as it helps all of us and we try to support each other. Take care. Lynne
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Hi Hungtrio
    Sorry you hand to join us, my wife was diagnosed last October and I found the support here very good. Have to agree with Mike, you really need family around, unfortunately for the wife and myself our daughter lives 5 hours away in Cornwall, and as I'm main carer I only wish my daughter was a lot closet, sometimes my wife and I feel so alone
    Take care
    Tim and Mary

Welcome Hungtri,
    Intriguing alias...?
    You are among friends here and before very long, loads of people will be able to share advice and support.
    Keep visiting the forum and feel free to tell us more about yourself and your diagnosis.
    Marigold

Hi sorry you had to come and join this lovely forum

Forum Member
    Hi welcome to the forum , if you are the person with MND or a carer you will find lots of help and support here .
    Feel free to ask anything or say anything , there will always be someone to listen
    Love Chris

Forum Member
    Sadly welcome, I’m the Mum of a 34 yr old diagnosed last September a few months after having her second child.