Thread: ropinirole hydrochloride

Forum Member

ropinirole hydrochloride

Interesting read

http://www.asahi.com/ajw/articles/AJ201810150034.html

Hope everyone is doing ok

Dudes Son x

Hi Mark

Hope you are keeping well..it's hard not to think of your dad as I often drive past a property services company in Salford called DUDE Ltd..it makes me smile. I liked your Dad's humour and miss his presence here. Best wishes to you xxx

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boiler68 View Post
    Hi Mark

Hope you are keeping well..it's hard not to think of your dad as I often drive past a property services company in Salford called DUDE Ltd..it makes me smile. I liked your Dad's humour and miss his presence here. Best wishes to you xxx
    Hi Boiler, great name for a company, yes the silence is deafening without him even though he could not speak anymore.

Better Crack on as he would say.

Thanks Mark

Thanks for the link Dudes Son. An interesting article indeed. I hope that this is the start of a shortish research journey. That Parkinsons drug must have already gone through patient safety trials so hopefully they will be able to fast track double blind ALS patient trials. I'll keep my ears and eyes open. Lynne
    ALS diagnosed November 2017, limb onset. For the 4 yrs previously I was losing my ballance.
    I'm staying positive and taking each day as it comes.

Forum Member
    Thank you for the really interesting link, Mark.

I have read some of your Dad's posts. He obviously had a fantastic sense of humour.
    Best Wishes to you and your family,
    Love Debbie

Forum Member
    Your both welcome.

See if they can prescribe it here for Restless Leg Syndrome?

Fingers crossed everyone.

Mark

I have had Ropinirole recently prescribed by my Doctor. Small 0.25mg to start, I intend to maybe go up to 2mg in a few weeks if well tolerated ? My legs are very weak and interfere with my beauty sleep Ha.
    I will take as recommended just before bedtime as it can cause nausea especially when first introduced. I will report if beneficial.
    Here is more hoping, Best luck all TIANDB

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TIANDB View Post
    I have had Ropinirole recently prescribed by my Doctor. Small 0.25mg to start, I intend to maybe go up to 2mg in a few weeks if well tolerated ? My legs are very weak and interfere with my beauty sleep Ha.
    I will take as recommended just before bedtime as it can cause nausea especially when first introduced. I will report if beneficial.
    Here is more hoping, Best luck all TIANDB
    Very interesting was your Dr aware of the findings in the article above? I know for sure that my Dad would have give it a shot if available.

Mark

Hi DS.
    My Doctor looked the drug up when I suggested a trial. I have fast onset legs, arms and bulbar. After seeing it on this and other forums and after some research I thought it might help and as I also have sleep problems associated with my legs he agreed. I hope it assists some ?
    Then we all may know and also my Doctor if he ever gets other ALS patients. Take care all.. TIANDB

Forum Member
    Hi TIAND, I have also had it prescribed by my doctor at 0.25mg recently and have found to be a bit nauseous. I'll also up the dosage if possible.
    best Jerry